18 January 2012

Reggie Watts!

Madonna Bar on Wienerstraße

 One of my favorite recording artists and performers, Reggie Watts, is coming to Berlin!  And I've got tickets!  If you're in Berlin, tickets are 10€.  He's really a one-of-a-kind performer.  All of his sets are improvised with a loopstation.  And he is VERY funny!  Here is my favorite video from him.



Other than that, things are moving along.  I'm crocheting a lot, trying to live cheaply and figure out if I can afford to go see my friend Pavla in Prague in March.
A random question: Why is Hydrogen Peroxide so expensive in Germany?  I don't understand it.  In the States, it's $1.45 for a 16 oz. bottle, and here it's 5€ for a liter.  Mildly annoying.  On the other hand, the groceries I buy are often under 1€, and you can't buy much in the States for under a dollar. Hmm.

A Döner Shop on Reuterstraße.  Odd!

No comments:

Post a Comment